A FitCity Health Retreat is the perfect opportunity to focus on yourself and your health.
It is a weekend away with workouts, hikes & healthy eating.
It is a chance to jump start yourself
into the healthy active lifestyle that you want!
If you have wanted to get started on a healthier lifestyle but aren’t sure where to start, then this is the perfect place to learn proper form, ask lots of questions and learn a whack of stuff that will get you started on the road to a healthier you!
Upcoming Health Retreats:
- Feb 2-8, 2018, Puerto Escondido, Mexico - Full information is available on our sister site - Motivated Movement Personal Training.
- Fall 2018 - Sunshine Coast, BC - more info to come shortly!
2 nights accommodation at a lovely getaway in a peaceful location on the west coast of British Columbia.
All your meals, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks etc.
Daily workout sessions, including full body strength workouts, walks/runs, hikes, and yoga, all with a BCRPA registered Personal Trainer
Recipe book with healthy recipes you can make at home
Plenty of time for daily reflection and relaxation. An opportunity to spend some time on yourself and focus on your personal goals.
A weekend with healthy, fun, like-minded people!
For more information please visit: http://www.motivatedmovementpt.com/get-away/
A fitness retreat is an amazing alternative for a bachelorette or girls' weekend, or gather some friends and celebrate your birthday in a healthy and active way! And yes, don't worry..wine is allowed :) Personalized itineraries and menus are available.
Contact us for pricing and availability at 604-283-1839 or email email@example.com
– Terms & Conditions –
- All costs related to transportation to and from retreat destination are the responsibility of retreat attendee.
- All attendees must sign a general waiver prior to attending the retreat
- $200 deposit is required to reserve a spot on the retreat and is non-refundable. Balance is due 3 weeks before retreat date.
- If the retreat is cancelled by FitCity, all deposits and full payments to date, will be refunded.