Westside Ride - Vancouver cycling tour
3.5 hrs - $69 ($89 with bike rental)
The Sea to Sky Ride shows off the best of this Vancouver by bike! Starting near the water, we climb up to some ahhh-maz-ing view points of the city with sweeping vistas. We will travel through Kitsilano to Point Grey, one of the most expensive postal codes in Canada! We will discover totem poles, hidden rain forest trails, quiet beaches and so much more. A gentle bike ride back will showcase the many stunning beaches of Vancouver. This is the ultimate tour to see this city like a local.
Tour highlights: Vancouver beaches (Kitsilano, Jericho, Locarno & Spanish Banks), Trimble Park, University of British Columbia and more. This tour has so many hidden sights and views, trust us, you will have an amazingly fun day!
Tour starts & ends at Bicycle Sports Pacific Cycle Rental Shop at 1387 Hornby St. (Corner of Hornby & Pacific St.).
- Length - approximately 3.5 hours, dependent on the pace of the group. Actual cycling time is just under 2 hours.
- Distance: 25km - please keep in mind there are plenty of stops along the way to catch your breath and take in the gorgeous views!
- Elevation - This route climbs about 100m (or 328 ft).
- Difficulty - Intermediate. If you are comfortable cycling for a couple hours and don't mind a few hills, then you will be fine. The couple hills this route goes up are worth it for the stunning views, trust us! :)
- Group Size - Maximum 12 participants